Privacy Statement - Province of Surigao Del Norte
The Provincial Government of Surigao del Norte respects your privacy and protects any sensitive details you share. We are committed to safeguarding the right of the user to privacy and ensuring the trustworthiness of the personal information collected by a user.
We are committed to make sure your information is safe. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we obtain.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
- We may supply our sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf with your data;
- Contractors from third parties can have access to our databases. Those contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement and data sharing agreement;
- As required under a subpoena, court order, or different legal procedure or requirement specific to our Agency, by law enforcement, government officials or other third parties;
- We can, at our absolute discretion, pass personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose; and
- We may, with your consent or direction, share your information with third parties to do so.
Limitations, Disclosure, Retention
Before or at the time of collection, the Provincial Government of Surigao del Norte shall specify the reason for which the information is collected. The data collection will be limited to that which is appropriate for the purposes defined by us. We will use the data only for the purposes for which it was obtained unless you agree or are allowed by law. Suppose we are going to process your personal information for another reason. We will obtain your further legal permission or approval in that case later on, except where the other intent is consistent with the original intent. We will only hold your details for as long as possible to fulfil those purposes. To comply with our legal obligations, settle conflicts, and enforce our agreements, we will also keep and use your data for as long as possible.
We do our best to ensure the integrity of the personal data we store and use. We rely on the users of e-HEALTH Pass to reveal all the necessary information and inform us of any changes.
Supplementary Rights (RA 10173 Data Privacy Act of 2012)
- Rights to erasure or block. You may have a broader right to have the personal data we keep about you deleted.
- Right to object. You may be entitled to suggest that we stop processing your information and/or stop sending marketing messages to you.
- The freedom to limit processing. You may have the right to request that we, under some cases, restrict the processing of your data.
- Access correct. In such cases, you will have the right to have your data provided in a standardized, machine-readable and widely used format and to request that personal data be transferred without hindrance to another data controller.
Please contact our support team or contact our Data Protection Officer if you would like to exercise any of the above privileges. In compliance with relevant laws, we will accept your submission. To protect your privacy and security, before complying with the request, we will take measures to verify your identity. You will have the right to complain about our collection and use of your data to a data protection authority.
This statement can be amended at any time by the Provincial Government of Surigao del Norte by publishing a new edition. You must regularly check this statement as your ongoing use of our goods and services demonstrates your agreement with the latest knowledge at that time.